Welcome to Social Care Solutions
Achieving improved outcomes for children, young people and families through quality service provision
Our Mission Statement
To provide the highest quality of assessments, training, services and support options for carers, parents, staff and clients across the human services sector throughout Australia.
Started in 2009, Social Care Solutions was born out of a desire to see higher standards in foster care assessment and training within the sector, with an emphasis on strengths-based practice and trauma-informed care provision. Over time, we have grown from one individual contractor to a team of over 25 social workers, psychologists, human service practitioners, therapists and teachers.
Social Care Solutions is able to provide efficient, effective and independent services to agencies within the child protection, child care and human services sectors. These services are offered Australia wide.
We offer the following tailored packages and individualised services:
- General, kinship and intensive/specialist foster care assessment
- Training in a child protection, assessment and trauma
- Social work supervision for students and practitioners
- Program planning, research and evaluation
- Consultancy and support for program development
- Intensive family and carer support packages
- Child care industry training and professional development
- Critical debriefing
- Life story work
- Team building and development activities