Important booking information
- Any changes or cancellations must be requested at least 48hrs prior to the training commencement. Full cancellation fees will apply for cancellations inside 48hrs.
- Minimum numbers apply and sessions may be cancelled at short notice if numbers are not reached.
- Upon completion of your order, you will receive two confirmation emails. Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive these within 30 minutes of booking.
- If you have not used Zoom before, it is recommended you click on the training link in advance to ensure the required software is downloaded on your device.
- Please ensure you have a device with an enabled camera and microphone to allow you to engage in the session.
IN PERSON Assessment Writing Workshop Wed 23 & Fri 25 June 2021 (Day 2)
Our AWW covers a variety of topics including interview stages and skills, tools and resources, in order to build a more informed, evidence-driven, high quality fostering or parenting assessment. This is not about ‘filling in a template’; this is about becoming a truly detailed, analytical and skilled assessor.
This 2-day workshop runs from 9:30am to 4pm (AEST) on Wednesday 23 and Friday 25 June, 2021.
Please refer to the ‘IN PERSON Assessment Writing Workshop (Day 1)’ calendar event on Wed 23 June, 2021 to purchase a ticket for this 2-day workshop.